Thursday, 11 November 2010

Ich kommt aus Schottland

So Thursday night (25th June) we left for Edinburgh to get the really, stupidly early flight to Berlin.

I hadn’t flown since I was a little girl, and Adam - he hadn’t flown ever. So watching him get excited, it excited me!

We got a litre bottle of Crown Royal, a bourbon I have been trying to buy for years - with the intent of drinking it aus Berlin :)

So the flight takes 2 hours, during which time I watch The Dude crane his neck looking out the window at how high we are, the sea from 33,000 ft and then finally the German landscape.

We get to the apartment pretty easily - stunning place on Pappelallee - and The Dude collapses for 7 hours. I go out and get my hair cut by Eva at Cuts and Cocktails, losing 7 inches and gaining a lot of hair dye :) I got back to the apartment, and also collapsed…more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment